Skype
xela.enorram

Raw Latex 2 Raw Latex 2

Great work. This had me laughing almost the whole time.

Cliff and Max Cliff and Max

That facial expression during his "extraction" was priceless. The animation was weak but the humor made up for it.

outerflesh responds:

Thanks for the rating man. I don't know where it came from. I program video games mostly. outerfleshgames.com I just got this crazy idea one day to make the most weird and disturbing cartoon that I could, and this came out. So in between video game releases and what not, we are going to be putting out a regular show, (Cliff and Max) and attempt to do this weekly. There is a new episode coming out day after tomorrow. It's longer, less disturbing and more funny we think. Hope you watch our new episodes, and if you like them please subscribe to our YouTube channel (TheCandymanjack) Hit us up whenever if you have any questions or wanna bullshit.

Blastoise VS Charizard Blastoise VS Charizard

I really enjoyed this. I love the voice acting. I found it to be extremely funny as well.

If Only I (PIANO ONLY) If Only I (PIANO ONLY)

Wow how you have progressed! I love this!

I Don't Want to Drown I Don't Want to Drown

Wow! Excellent piano play. So damn melodic. I can see where Darkhour12 is coming from with the pop influence. It has a feel of something Tristan Trycha would compose. I cannot really find anything wrong with this piece it is very emotional.

DJ-Babokon responds:

<3 thank you!!

AxEL - Straight Dapper AxEL - Straight Dapper

I did enjoy it. The bass needs to be equalized. I could not feel nor hear it much. It could be my headphones but I doubt it. Maybe too much reverb.