Skype
xela.enorram

If Only I (PIANO ONLY) If Only I (PIANO ONLY)

Wow how you have progressed! I love this!

I Don't Want to Drown I Don't Want to Drown

Wow! Excellent piano play. So damn melodic. I can see where Darkhour12 is coming from with the pop influence. It has a feel of something Tristan Trycha would compose. I cannot really find anything wrong with this piece it is very emotional.

DJ-Babokon responds:

<3 thank you!!

AxEL - Straight Dapper AxEL - Straight Dapper

I did enjoy it. The bass needs to be equalized. I could not feel nor hear it much. It could be my headphones but I doubt it. Maybe too much reverb.

NSP - Radar Blips NSP - Radar Blips

I like that mellow pad. The song flows pretty good but I just feel as if something is missing. Good melody, no clipping and everything sounds nice together!

BobMarleyClock responds:

I was thinking about maybe adding a bassline or another instrument, but have not gotten to that point yet. Thanks for the positive feedback though. Much appreciated!

Atrium Loop Atrium Loop

I also enjoyed the music from most SNES and NES games. I have to say this is very nice. I am trying to figure out where it would fit into a game. Maybe a dialogue theme or option/menu screen. Regardless, good work.

omnicrown responds:

Thank you for taking the time to review it, (thanks even more for the good review.) once I learn more about the style itself I plan to submit more.

Seed of Perdition (Lavos) Seed of Perdition (Lavos)

One of my all time favorite final boss themes remade and re imagined very well! This is def a download for me! Great freaking work!

Lashmush responds:

Thanks! :3

Crash Bandicoot Style Loop Crash Bandicoot Style Loop

Most certainly is very catchy! Great production quality. I really like the bass. Pretty sweet melody. I can feel a bit of Crash in this! Good work!

Metallic Chrome Metallic Chrome

Great bass! You have a way with melody's, SynthGoddess. The energetic pad needs some EQ. Good percs, good flow, you most certainly have a decent understanding of musical theory and chord progressions as everything is harmonious. I can't really comment to much on the vocal effects testing as they are being "tested". Sounds good so far!

~Echo~ Hysteria (ForeSpace Rem ~Echo~ Hysteria (ForeSpace Rem

Well done! Very professional quality! Love that delay at 0:27-0:29. When the DnB kicks in shit gets real! Awesome percussion's. I swear I have heard your work before man. I went under two different accounts before I made this one! You never displease! Great work!

The Ruins of Velig The Ruins of Velig

I'm not even sure how to classify that! I will be delighted to tell you it was very interesting though. Sounds like a loading screen from Battlefield 4, man I freaking love it!

Estioarem responds:

Woah hey thanks! I'm glad you like it :)