Skype
xela.enorram

Raw Latex 2 Raw Latex 2

Great work. This had me laughing almost the whole time.

Cliff and Max Cliff and Max

That facial expression during his "extraction" was priceless. The animation was weak but the humor made up for it.

outerflesh responds:

Thanks for the rating man. I don't know where it came from. I program video games mostly. outerfleshgames.com I just got this crazy idea one day to make the most weird and disturbing cartoon that I could, and this came out. So in between video game releases and what not, we are going to be putting out a regular show, (Cliff and Max) and attempt to do this weekly. There is a new episode coming out day after tomorrow. It's longer, less disturbing and more funny we think. Hope you watch our new episodes, and if you like them please subscribe to our YouTube channel (TheCandymanjack) Hit us up whenever if you have any questions or wanna bullshit.

Blastoise VS Charizard Blastoise VS Charizard

I really enjoyed this. I love the voice acting. I found it to be extremely funny as well.

Eddie Eddie

it was like 13 years ago I first saw this video. This will go down as my favorite NG flash of all time! I still laugh every time I see this! "That was not me" " Eddie ohhh Eddie". EPIC!

Luigi's Revenge Luigi's Revenge

I am into musical production and after watching this and just thinking about the complexity involved, it's crazy! Just out of curiosity how long does it take to animate something like this? Very well done! Although the video had little to no point it was still entertaining. Am I missing something?

Time Machine Time Machine

The message behind the story was great (if that's what is intended). Really like the little things like access changing to granted. Sweet animation!

Shingeki no Ball Z Shingeki no Ball Z

Music was great. Extremely random but mildly entertaining.

Pitch - Web Design Pitch - Web Design

"That's why I want to sell you the premium vesrion of this tool"

LOL!

I have a few friends in sales. They would love this. I will definitely share this. The grieving dragon was awesome! I laughed so hard. Great video.

Flight of the Geese Flight of the Geese

What an adventure! Awesome animation here! I love this! This video managed to grab more than a few laughs from me. The pregnancy test was great, LOL. It was very well produced! Thank you!

Rebel Taxi and oc music Rebel Taxi and oc music

Audio quality is horrible. Animation is weak and blan for what it is. I did not enjoy this and it is not an attack on your skill as a flash producer I just did not feel like this is quality work! Keep at it!